Q. How can I pay my Service Charge or Ground Rent?


Often your solicitor will have collected an amount of Service Charge on account when you purchased your home which is usually passed to Hobdens.

Thereafter, we will send you an invoice in accordance with the terms of the lease or covenants in your Transfer (if your property is freehold). The invoice will contain details of how you can pay, which is currently either by cheque or preferably via online banking.