A large part of what we do is connected to maintaining the property in good condition and in accordance with the lease. This part of the service will include: –
- Arranging and managing contracts for routine services such as cleaning, gardening and window cleaning where required, using agreed specifications. Re-tendering for these contracts when required.
- Arranging service contracts for plant and electrical equipment (e.g. fire alarms, lifts, emergency lighting, door entry systems, water pumps etc.)
- Dealing with day-to-day repairs to the common areas of the building or estate. Issuing authorised works orders to our base of local approved contractors.
- Managing cyclical major works such as external and internal decorating, ensuring that all legislative aspects of Section 20 consultation and health and safety are adhered to. (Subject to additional fee if supervision of major works is required)
- Working with clients to agree planned maintenance programs and trying to reduce future maintenance costs
- Attending regularly at the property to identify and deal with any issues
- Providing an out of hours emergency telephone number for use if the worst happens