If you are a Resident Management Company, Hobdens can offer a Company Secretarial service, as follows:
- Preparation of the Agenda notice convening the Annual General Meeting and circulating this to all shareholders in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Company Law.
- Attendance at the Annual General Meeting of the Resident Management Company, including taking and preparation of the minutes of the meeting and circulating a copy to each leaseholder (if required).
- Preparation of agreed agenda notices for Board Meetings and circulation to Directors (where required)
- Attendance at agreed periodic Board Meetings (usually quarterly), including taking the minutes of each meeting and circulating a copy to all Directors.
- Provision of a Registered Office address
- Completion of all relevant forms and returns for Companies House and ensuring proper company records are maintained.
This work will be subject to a separate fee, which will depend on the amount of work involved .